MLS Educational Consultants is hiring qualified college students and graduates for academic tutoring positions. We are interested in individuals that are enthusiastic, compassionate and committed to helping students maximize their academic achievement. Part-time and full-time positions are available.
MLS Educational Consultants is located in McLean, VA and serves students and their families throughout the Northern Virginia and DC Metro area. Established in 1981, MLS provides comprehensive academic support to a wide variety of students with different learning styles. MLS and our tutors are committed to helping students build the skills and confidence necessary to succeed!
For interested candidates, please contact Rachel Sullivan by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and completing the short initial application found here.
- Serve as an academic and organizational tutor in both group and private settings
- Participate in weekly staff meetings and occasional staff functions
- Be available to meet with parents, teachers, and other professionals as assigned
- Perform other operational functions (tasks) as assigned
- Demonstrated and extensive knowledge of science, math, and/or humanities, with special consideration given to applicants with knowledge of foreign languages
- Communicates warmly and able to interact with a wide variety of students, parents, and professionals
- Available to work weekend, evening, and irregular hours
- Demonstrated ability to successfully perform in an atmosphere of multiple tasks and shifting priorities, both independently and as a part of a team
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer technology to efficiently accomplish work using Microsoft Office, email, and Google Drive
- Excellent organizational skills with strong work ethic
- Master Tutors must have a college degree
- Assistant Tutors need not have completed a college degree